First Time Credential Candidates
We are excited that you are taking the next step on your ministry journey by applying for credentials! Our credential specialist is available to help you navigate each step! Below is a basic outline of the credential process so you know what to expect.
Click on links below to download application forms:
Credential Application - Required
Background Disclosure - Required
Authorization Release - Required for Applicant
Authorization Release for Spouse (if applicable)
Bankruptcy Questionnaire (if applicable)
General Council Constition & Bylaws
Georgia District Council Bylaws
- Mail application and supporting documents along with the following: $125 application fee * Educational transcripts * Copy of social security card to the Georgia Assemblies of God office.
- Once we receive your application, we will contact you to schedule your credential exam. You will receive a study guide to help prepare you for the exam.
- After you have successfully completed the exam, we will schedule you for an interview with the Credential Interview Team.
- Once you have completed your interview, the Credential Interview Team will vote to make a recommendation for your credential. We will notify you the results of the Credential Team and the Presbytery’s decision. Upon recommendation from the presbytery, we will send your application to the General Council office for final approval.
- You can expect to receive your official credential card and welcome packet in the mail within 4 to 8 weeks once the General Council has approved your credential.
Contact Judy Antkowiak at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance. Mail your application and supporting documents to the following address:
Georgia Assemblies of God
PO Box 28470
Macon, GA 31221