Interested in Planting a Church
Here's the process!
Complete the form below or email Ross Wiseman to set up a meeting with him and Superintendent Collins to discuss your interest in church planting.
- The Following Online Assessments are Recommended
Church Planter Candidate Assessment | Contact Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure a prepaid passcode for this assessment
CPP Church Planting | Free
- After meeting with Superintendent Collins and Ross Wiseman, complete the Church Planters Application and send it to email@example.com
Church Planters Application
Plant Location Form
- Register and attend a CMN Essentials event.
CMN Essentials (Boot Camp)
- Create and submit a strategic plan for your church plant that should include, but is not limited to: budget, team, mission statement, where, how,
timeline. Email your document to your presbyter and to Ross.
- As you are completing the above steps you should be working on THREE major steps to move forward with your church plant. 1) Connect with the Presbyter for the Region in which you will plant. He will want you to meet the Regional Team and share your church plant vision. 2) Start initiating face-to-face contacts with the AG pastors in the area you intend to plant. It is crucial to communicate with them as early as possible your intentions. Begin networking and casting your vision. 3) Start building your launch team of leaders.